amazon

Breaking News

03 Gram Rojgar Sahayak for G.P under Jhalda-I Development Block, Purulia. Last Dt. 10/07/2018

Office of the Block Development Officer & Block Programme Officer, Jhalda-I Development Block, Purulia is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 03 posts of Gram Rojgar Sahayak. The vacancies are under MGNREGS, West Bengal on Contract basis for One year to be posted in any Gram Panchayat under Jhalda-I Development Block. Interested and eligible […]

from West Bengal Job & Recruitment News https://ift.tt/2IzFeSj
via IFTTT Office of the Block Development Officer & Block Programme Officer, Jhalda-I Development Block, Purulia is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 03 posts of Gram Rojgar Sahayak. The vacancies are under MGNREGS, West Bengal on Contract basis for One year to be posted in any Gram Panchayat under Jhalda-I Development Block. Interested and eligible […]

No comments