amazon

Breaking News

[Update: Next update will fix] Some OnePlus 6 displays flicker in bright light with adaptive brightness enabled

  • According to OnePlus' weekly post, this particular issue is set to be fixed in the very next update for the OnePlus 6, which we are also guaranteed is coming

In the last couple of weeks, I noticed my own OnePlus 6 was having a bit of trouble when I was outdoors. If I went to check missed messages or train schedules on a sunny day, I'd notice the display seemed to flicker spastically between two different brightness levels.

Read More

[Update: Next update will fix] Some OnePlus 6 displays flicker in bright light with adaptive brightness enabled was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2MiEZO6

No comments