amazon

Breaking News

Hands-on with the Asus ROG Phone: It's actually kind of cool

It is a well-established fact that "gaming" phones are little more than a marketing gimmick. There's nothing about these devices that make them better for gaming than the next high-end smartphone. Well, the Asus ROG Phone might be the exception that proves the rule. I was skeptical of the ROG Phone when it was announced, just like I am of every other supposed gaming phone. To my surprise, I actually liked using the phone, and I can see how it could credibly be called a "gaming phone."

The product renders Asus released earlier this year didn't make the ROG Phone look very attractive.

Read More

Hands-on with the Asus ROG Phone: It's actually kind of cool was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2Nd4pQH

No comments