amazon

Breaking News

Dropbox improves its paid subscription plans with more storage and new features

I've been a huge Dropbox fan since 2009 and never even considered switching to another solution ever since. Back then, I was using a Linux netbook at school and needed to sync my files and notes back to my "actual" computer, and Dropbox was one of the very few cross-platform solutions available back then. Today, I still need to access my files across devices, but even though there are many more options on the market, I really enjoy Dropbox's advanced features, especially because they keep getting better.

Read More

Dropbox improves its paid subscription plans with more storage and new features was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2QB9kKt

No comments