amazon

Breaking News

Paramedical Staff, Sports Scientist and Sports Medicine Jobs in Sports Authority of India

Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites online application for 349 posts of Anthropometrist (Grade II/ Grade I), Exercise Physiologist (Grade III/ Grade II/ Grade I), Strength & Conditioning Expert (Lead/ Grade II), Biomechanist (Lead/ Grade II), Psychologist (Grade III/ Grade II/ Grade I), Biochemist (Grade II), Sports Medicine Doctor (Lead/ Grade II), Physiotherapist (Grade II/ […]

from West Bengal Job & Recruitment News https://ift.tt/2RX0FEM
via IFTTT Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites online application for 349 posts of Anthropometrist (Grade II/ Grade I), Exercise Physiologist (Grade III/ Grade II/ Grade I), Strength & Conditioning Expert (Lead/ Grade II), Biomechanist (Lead/ Grade II), Psychologist (Grade III/ Grade II/ Grade I), Biochemist (Grade II), Sports Medicine Doctor (Lead/ Grade II), Physiotherapist (Grade II/ […]

No comments