amazon

Breaking News

Android warns you when your phone isn't properly aligned on a Qi pad (Updated)

Only on the Pixel 4 with the March 2020 monthly security patch

Every few weeks, there's that one night where I either plug my phone loosely or place it slightly wrong on a Qi pad and I wake up to an empty battery. Scrambling to get a bit of power in before I hit the road is never fun, so I always wish my phone could warn me when it's not charging properly. In Android with the latest March security patch and Feature Drop, one of these situations is resolved as the always-on display shows a message when the device is misaligned on the Qi pad.

Read More

Android warns you when your phone isn't properly aligned on a Qi pad (Updated) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2VEFTMh

No comments