amazon

Breaking News

Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technician, etc Jobs in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites online application for 18 posts of Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent Grade III, Superintendent Grade I, Technical Superintendent Grade I, Superintendent Library Grade I, Assistant Grade I and Technician Grade I. The vacancies are at the Energy Centre, Sivasagar, Assam of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). […]

from West Bengal Job & Recruitment News https://ift.tt/2SXAmhw
via IFTTT Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites online application for 18 posts of Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent Grade III, Superintendent Grade I, Technical Superintendent Grade I, Superintendent Library Grade I, Assistant Grade I and Technician Grade I. The vacancies are at the Energy Centre, Sivasagar, Assam of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). […]

No comments