amazon

Breaking News

30 of the best Android games with controller support in 2020

Who needs touch controls when when you've got physical buttons

Throughout my years at Android Police, I've created my fair share of game roundups, but I've yet to generate a list of Android games that support physical controllers. Today I'm going to rectify that long-standing oversight with a huge list of quality Android games that support gamepads out of the box. This means today's roundup will focus on games that specifically support bluetooth and/or USB controllers. So if you're looking for some fantastic console-quality ports, or simply wish to extend your library of Android games that support physical controllers, then this roundup is for you.

Read More

30 of the best Android games with controller support in 2020 was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/3cz5JGk

No comments